The Digital Content Manager is in charge of creating a vision for digital marketing, developing an online content strategy with the senior management, and leading the team in implementing that strategy. The Digital Content Manager creates and oversees the organisation’s digital content on all online channels, ensuring content stays up to date and relevant.
Education & Training:
Bachelor’s Degree. Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in marketing and communications.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Understanding of education, culture, social awareness, and other areas that connect to Art Focus’mission.
- Interest in professional development for emerging artists.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Ability to carry out all digital functions.
- Overall marketing experience.
- Great project management, organisational, and analytical skills.
Hours are flexible and freelance in nature. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.